QUALITY & ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
SOFTWARE FOR CRITICAL SYSTEMS S.L. is a company founded in 2009 and dedicated to develop advanced technological systems and offer consulting services. It is located in Málaga, on C / Arquitecto Francisco Peñalosa nº 18, and its scope of work is international.
The Quality & Environmental policy of SOFTCRITS is based on the following points:
- Contribute to the creation of value in society. Professional and personal development of our employees.
- Work with the highest possible quality. High technology company, leader in systems and facilities monitoring processes.
- Customer oriented and prepared to give global solutions in complex areas.
- Search and create innovative solutions, adding value, with the latest technologies available, in continuous evolution.
- Highly qualified and specialized personnel that allows complex projects to be undertaken, guaranteeing maximum safety.
- Commitment to continuously improve our processes and services, establish and periodically review the objectives and increase the effectiveness of the Integrated Quality and Environment Management System.
- Commitment to assess risks and opportunities according to the context of the company.
- Comply with the requirements of the client, the legal and applicable regulations, as well as other requirements that SOFTCRITS subscribes related to its environmental aspects. Total satisfaction of the Client as highest objective.
- Awareness of the staff towards quality and the environment. A necessity and an essential task for the company.
- Prevention of pollution in all its activities and the protection of the environment.
In Malaga, on November 24, 2017